Letters to Parents & Carers
Here you will find up to date letters from Dame Ellen Pinsent School, Birmingham City Council and DfE.
Government Advice about Exercise when you are Autistic or have a Learning Disability:
PCR Test link
The link below takes you to the gov.uk booking page where you can book a test at a drive-through, walk-in centre or via postal delivery. Results are far quicker when using the drive-through or walk-in options but the postal option is great if you have no means of getting there.
You can also order lateral flow tests online here: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
These tests are only for testing when no symptoms are present and should still be followed up by a PCR test if it shows to be positive.
- 10th Jan 2022 - Head Teacher Covid letter update - 07.01.22
- 20th Sept 2021 - PCR Test link - information enclosed above.
- 19th Jan 2021 - BCP Letter to parents Carers Jan 21
- 3rd Jan 2021 - School Closure
- 9th Oct 2020 - Drop and Collect Testing Letter
- 23 Sept 2020 - Curriculum Letter
- 22 Sept 2020 - Letter from Dr Justin Varney - Director of Public Health
- 09 Sept 20 - Welcome back to school letter
- 10 August 20 - Letter to Parents & Carers from Leader of the Council (16.07.20)
- 23 June 2020 - Head Teachers return to school update
- 9 June 2020 - Home School Transport Covid-19
- 28 May 2020 - Statement from the Council_Reopening of Schools
- 22 May 2020 - Frequently Asked Questions about returning to school